October 19th, 20th, and 21st, and October 26th, 27th, and 28th
Booth spaces will be 10' x 20' with one 10' x 20' vendor parking space next to each booth. If a vendor has an RV it can be parked nextdoor at the school lot where there are many over sized spots available.(School lot will not be available when school is in session or during school events.)
$175.00 per booth per weekend.
How to Become a Vendor
Becoming a vendor during the Fall Festival is easy.
- Juried Event: This is a juried event and vendor will be required to go through an application process. All Exhibitors must display items that are handmade by the artist.
- Once Selected: Once you have been selected you will be emailed the Vendor Agreement
- Vendor Agreement: Print and Sign vendor agreement and remit with payment to Foxfire Park, 2428 S Woolery Mill Dr., Bloomington, IN 47403 Attn: Andrew. Make checks payable to Loaves & Fishes LLC
- Confirmation Letter: Once payment is recieved we will email a confirmation letter to you with your assigned booth space. Please bring a copy of your confirmation letter with you when you check in (check in is daily from 6-9am.)
We Look Forward to Seeing You!
To begin the application process please follow the link VENDOR APPLICATION .
If you have any questions don't hesitate to call, we are here to help.
Looking at the Park site plan it looks like I have to park my car behind my booth space. Does this mean I have to tear down my display everyday?
No. The site plan was created for the convience of our exhibitors. This site plan allows for the most flexibility when you are an exhibitor at the Park. You may park your vehicle behind your display and setup a 10'x20' tent and then tear down at the end of each day if you choose. However, you can also park a trailer instead of your vehicle and leave your display up all weekend. Or, you can drop your supplies off at your booth space and park your car next door which will allow you to keep your display up all weekend as well. These are only a few examples of how to utilize your booth space. Please note: Exhibitors will not be allowed to use their allocated parking space as additonal retail space.
Now that I know I can leave my diplay up all weekend, if I choose. Is there going to any kind of security at the Park during the night?
Yes. There will be park staff on the premise 24 hours a day during the festival.
Can I rent space for only one day during the Festival?
No. The price for each booth space is for 3 consectutive days at a time. Either Oct. 19th, 20th, or 21st, or Oct. 26th, 27th, and 28th.
Can I share booth space with another vendor?
No. One booth space per vendor
Do I need a Business License or an Indiana
Retail Merchant Certificate to participate in the Fall Festival?
No. We make it easy! No Business License or Indiana Retail Merchant Certificate required. However, You will be required to keep a daily log of your sales and collect Indiana sales tax(7%). Your sales log and collected sales tax must be submitted to the office each evening when you check out. Additional details will be included in the Vendor Agreement and included in your Confirmation Letter.
Am I able to rent a tents and tables at the Festival?
Yes! Tents and tables will be available to rent in limited quantities. Having a tent is not required but is recommended. If you will need a tent or tables you must reserve them early, as they are in limited supply.
I have a question that wasn't answered. What do I do?
If you have any additional questions please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 812-720-1141.
- Only one 10x20' Vendor Parking space
- No Overnight Camping
- No handguns for sale
- No alcoholic beverages for sale
- No free food give aways
- Food will be sold at concession stands only
- Explicit material is strictly prohibited